The Santa Fe Police Department is investigating the following reports:
• A woman reported that her purse was stolen from her friend’s car in the 2900 block of Cerrillos Road between 6:30 and 6:45 p.m. Friday.
• Roberto Ayala-Avilez, 35, 1270 Calle Comercio, was arrested on a charge of shoplifting after he allegedly took two pairs of Fubu shoes from Wal-Mart, 3251 Cerrillos Road, at about 10 p.m. Friday. The store’s security officer chased Ayala-Avilez to an apartment complex, where police then arrested him.
• A 37-inch flat-screen TV was taken from a home in the 200 block of Kiva Lane between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Friday.
• Someone broke a window and allegedly took a purse from a gray, 2007 Chrysler in the 2000 block of Agua Fría Street between 3:30 and 3:50 p.m. Friday.
• Two laptop computers and a TV were taken from a home in the 600 block of Bishops Lodge Road sometime on Thursday.
The Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the following report:
• Someone broke into a 2007 GMC Sierra in the 1200 block of Bishops Lodge Road and stole a purse between 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Friday.
• Jose Rodriguez-Espino was arrested on a charge of drunken driving when officers stopped him at Rufina Street and Rudolfo Road at about 1 a.m. Saturday.