The Santa Fe Police Department is investigating the following reports:
• Burglars hauled off a microwave, two 35mm cameras and jewelry from a house in the 1600 block of Paseo de la Conquistadora between 2 and 6 p.m. Sunday.
• Someone took a car radio from a 1982 Buick Electra parked at the Regal Theater, 3747 Zafarano Drive, between 10:45 p.m. Sunday and 1:51 a.m. Monday.
• Christina Perea, 32, of Santa Fe was arrested on charges of shoplifting and possession of drug paraphernalia after she was accused of leaving Wal-Mart, 3251 Cerrillos Road, with items concealed in her purse at about 10 a.m. Friday.
• Thieves stole aluminum backrests from two benches at Torreon Park, 1515 W. Alameda St., between 7 p.m. July 16 and 8 a.m. Friday.
• Michael Velarde, 43, 622 Franklin St., was arrested on a charge of battery on a household member after police responded to a domestic dispute in the 800 block of North St. Francis Drive at about 10:15 a.m. Friday.
• A copper pipe and copper tubing disappeared from a property in the 3300 block of Calle Nueva Vista between 2:20 p.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Thursday.
• An iPhone and a wallet were stolen from a locker at Genoveva Chavez Community Center, 3251 Rodeo Road, between 2:17 and 3:35 p.m. Sunday.
The Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the following reports:
• Deputies responded to the death of a 62-year-old male at the Santa Maria de la Paz Catholic church on Sunday. Investigators found no suspicious circumstances.
• Someone stole a purse containing personal documents and a cellphone from a black Volvo parked at the Big Tesuque Campground off NM 475 between 5:30 and 5:50 p.m. Sunday.
• Johnny Gonzales, 32, 199 El Cerro Loop, was arrested about 9:17 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Maez Road on charges of aggravated driving while intoxicated and driving on a suspended or revoked license after he was pulled over for not having a license plate light.
• Abel Roybal, 40, was arrested by Santa Fe County sheriff’s deputies on charges of DWI, following too close, open container and driving with a suspended or revoked license after Roybal allegedly was seen tailgating another car on Ben Lane near Agua Fría Street on Saturday. A report said Roybal blew a .15 breath alcohol level in a breath test.
• The Santa Fe Police Department listed the following locations for mobile speed-enforcement vehicles: SUV No. 1 at Camino Carlos Rey between Plaza Blanca and Plaza Verde; SUV No. 2 at Gonzales Road at Lejano Lane.
Esperanza Shelter for Battered Families hotline: 800-473-5220
St. Elizabeth Shelter for men, women and children: 982-6611
Interfaith Community Shelter: 795-7494
New Mexico suicide prevention hotline: 866-435-7166
Solace Crisis Treatment Center: 986-9111, 800-721-7273 or TTY 471-1624
Police and fire emergency: 911
Graffiti hotline: 955-CALL (2255)