The Santa Fe Police Department is investigating the following reports:
• Adrian Paredes-Vasquez, 25, of 1025 McCurdy Road in Española, was arrested early Saturday and charged with criminal damage to property of a household member and possession of a controlled substance. Police officers responded to a call shortly after 5 a.m. Saturday to the 6600 block of Jaguar Drive about a person damaging a window in a vehicle. Paredes-Vasquez was arrested. While checking Paredes-Vasquez, police found a baggie of cocaine, the police report said.
• Between Thursday at 11 p.m. and Friday at 5 a.m., someone stole a government laptop out of a 2008 Lexus parked at a residence on the 2900 block of Alamosa Drive in Santa Fe.
• A cellphone was stolen from a 2006 Honda Civic parked at a residence on the 1100 block of Calle de Sueños about 12:30 a.m. Friday.
• Someone broke into a 2008 Ford Escort parked at a residence on the 1000 block of Calle Vianson and stole $200 worth of CDs between 8 p.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Friday.
• Several credit and debit cards and $1,500 were stolen from a 2005 Lexus parked at a residence on the 100 block of Camino De Las Crucitas between 11:30 and 11:45 a.m. Friday.
• Someone stole a bronze art piece valued between $500 and $2,500 from an art gallery on the 800 block of Canyon Road between February 1 and February 14, according to a police report filed Friday. No suspects were identified.
• Sometime between 8:10 and 11:45 a.m. Saturday, a person stole a three-piece silver service set from a home on the 600 block of East Barcelona Road in Santa Fe.
The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Department is investigating the following reports:
• A 32-inch Vizio TV, Sony DVD player, computer monitors, a Craftsman drill, personal medications and a chest with jewelry were stolen from a residence on the 100 block of County Line Road in Edgewood sometime between 8 p.m. Friday and 5:30 a.m. Saturday.
• Unknown persons broke into a commercial business on the 100 block of Ogo Wii in Pojoaque and stole $200 between 6 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday.
• Anthony Ortiz, 18, of 401 La Tita in Bernalillo, was charged with aggravated battery on a police officer Friday after reportedly getting into a physical altercation with a correctional officer in the Santa Fe County Adult Detention Facility. The correctional officer received several injuries, including contusions and swelling to the face, the Sheriff's Office said.
• Gilbert Trujillo, 51, of 2735 Camino Capitan was arrested early Friday in the 2700 block of Sawmill Road on a charge of aggravated driving while intoxicated. The arrest occurred after officers responded to a domestic dispute call and Trujillo drove away in a 1999 Chevy pickup, according to a police report. The officers stopped him and found him to be drunk, the report said.
• Rigoberto Dominguez-Baca, 25, of 1826 5th Street, Apt. No. 1, of Santa Fe, was arrested about 2 a.m. Saturday on the 1600 block of St. Michael's Drive on charges of driving while intoxicated and reckless driving after crashing a 1999 Dodge Durango SUV into a pole. The vehicle was impounded, according to the police report.
Please note, the comment system has been temporarily suspended. Comments will return with the launch of our new website on March 11, 2013. Please direct questions or concerns to web editor Natalie Guillen at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience.